In Juli 2019, I started as a teacher in the HBO-ICT programme at Christelijke Hogeschool Ede (CHE). My main activities concern development, research, tutoring, instructing, coaching and grading of the essential and fundamental courses in the first and second year of the study. As the HBO-ICT programme has only recently been adopted and implemented by CHE, the programme has been offered to the students starting in the year 2018. My work is with a very unique, dynamic and within an enthusiastic team that aims to improve and build fresh courses, that are closely related to a large variety of companies in the area, that are prospecting for highly qualified employees.
In the first year, my role in the team has resulted in the following achievements:
- I played a significant role in the improved quality of the following courses/modules:
- Imperative Programming (in Go)
- Development & Tooling
- Object Oriented Development (in C# and with UML)
- I had an active role in the following courses/modules:
- Databases (with MSSQL)
- Software Development & Engineering
- Digital Transformation
- Professional Development (as a coach)
- I have been actively contributing to the development of the 3rd and 4th year of the study program. Especially, thematic exploration.
- I have been involved in the first steps towards research as a result of my background.